Simnply & truly BRILLIANT !

• Quality

widmark17's review of Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

“Simnply and truly BRILLIANT !”

Written on: 24/06/2011 by widmark17 (1 review written)

I've been the owner of an EKM powershop for roughly 5 months now after becoming very weary of ebay and their constant restrictive policy changes, hikes in charges and non availability of any humans to talk to etc, so I decided to strike out on my own and started researching on line e-commerce shop options.

I visited all the forums, read all the vitriol about all the providers, but what shone through were the glowing comments about EKM's product & services - sure, there are also negatives on the forums regarding EKM, but my view, based on my personal experience, is that they may well have been posted by competitors who want to damage EKM's reputation....who knows ?

From my first contact EKM have been totally friendly and helpful, whoever I've spoken to in the initial creation & ongoing development of my site has always been tremendously supportive and, most importantly, these guys know their stuff !

What you get for £19.99 monthly + VAT is, in my view, tremendous value for money - a truly professional looking website, where you can change the entire appearance at the click of a button, professional standards of resilience (I've never had any down time that I'm aware of), coupled with a range of settings, SEO and merchandising options that are virtually guaranteed to make your site a success - if you ever do have an issue just call the guys (and Julie!) in support and they're on the case instantly - Summing up,in my view, it's just the perfect package - I'm a fan !!

• Quality