Poor quality & poor customer service

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

“Poor quality and poor customer service”

Written on: 13/06/2013

I have the Rangemaster Toledo 110 Induction. It is now about 1 year old.
After a few month I noticed that the control knobs started flaking and to my dismay I found that they were made of white plastic and only had a shiny silver sticker on top to make it look metal.
I have been sent several replacement knobs by now and the same thing keeps happening.
The support has been appalling and nothing has been done yet to fix this.
Also, the grill pan has a fixed handle, which makes cleaning the pan rather awkward.
The grill pan only has one position it can sit on, which is far too high. Thick slices end up touching the grill bars, so I end up putting it right at the bottom of the grill section.

On the hob top there is an area at the back of the cooker where the ovens vent to. I have lost lots of food down the back of the cooker there.
Also, if water boils over it will run off the cooker back or sides.

I have had various other cookers before all cheaper and have not had these problems.

Don't waste your money on this. You are paying for a brand name but the product is cheap rubbish made in Chine on doubt.

• 6 - 12 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Kcollier's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2014

These appliances are all made in Leamington Spa and not China. The knobs issue may be because you are putting the grill on the floor of the grill as this means that the heat deflector can not do its job and then they knobs get hot causing the damage. Please feel free to call us and we in Consumer Services will be happy to advise further.

Annienewboy's Comment

Written on: 08/05/2014

The markings on my rangemaster Toledo have all but come off and it is only 3 years old