BIG BAD BOY

Guest's review of Premier Signia

Premier Signia

“BIG BAD BOY”

Written on: 12/04/2012

These druns look and sound like they were made for Kieth Moon but they are too good to be trashed at the end oof the set. I bought and still own a 7 piece Sapphire set that as close today as looking just the way they did 91 years ago right of the box. 24" Base Drum, 18"Floor Tom and the 8, 10, 12 and 14 rack toms will shake house off its foundation. I am moving ito a condo from a house that had a dedicated drum room and I am having a hard time putting them up for sale. I know that I cannot play them in the condo and need to get an electronic set but the SIGNIA Sapphire Drums not only sound great but the are beautiful to look at. I knew after looking at and playing these drums I would never own another set. And now that I soon will be retire and move away from my home to a smaller place and others below or beside me I will need to purchase an elecrtonic set if I wand to continue playing..I ddo.

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard