I'm now a Truck driver!! :-)

harryboy82's review of The LGV Training Company - www.thelgvtrainingcompany.co.uk

“I'm now a Truck driver!! :-)”

Written on: 07/05/2013 by harryboy82 (1 review written)

I just recently passed my class 2 with this company and was extremely impressed with the high level of service i received. I was desperate for a new job and my mate recommended I try this. He drives for a local distribution company and said he really enjoyed it, so i thought why not! After trawling all the companies online, I found The LGV Training Company. Their adviser was very helpful. Not only did they explain everything clearly, they made me feel comfortable parting with my hard earned cash. They helped me from start to finish and I'm now working for a delivery company, which they helped me find! (Their recruitment service was excellent!) My instructor on the day was really patient with me and gave me the highest level of training I could expect. He guided me through to test level and I passed first time. Over all an excellent service and would highly recommend my other mates to go with them too!!

Alex_187's Response to harryboy82's Review

Written on: 07/04/2014

Clearly a fake review.

"Their adviser was very helpful. Not only did they explain everything clearly, they made me feel comfortable parting with my hard earned cash. They helped me from start to finish and I'm now working for a delivery company, which they helped me find! "

Even sounds like a bloody advert! Plus the 'reviewer' has only one post on here, a sure sign usually.

Avoid this company - they are just a broker and do none of the training themselves, making their money off recruitment and finance. You can get the training much cheaper by going to a local, respected company directly.

By Thelgvtrainingcompany

Written on: 08/04/2014

Hi There

I'm really sorry to hear that you have cause to believe that a review posted on ReviewCentre is not legitimate. We take the validity of the Reviews on our ReviewCentre profile very seriously, as does ReviewCentre. You can report any Review that you believe is not genuine via ReviewCentre's help module or contact page. Reported reviews are investigated thoroughly by the ReviewCentre Team.

We receive a lot of contact from Customers who are first time Reviewers or don't tend to make a habit of posting reviews, and we're really pleased that in the majority of instances these Customers feel compelled to write a good review as a result of great service they've received from us. We've got no reason to believe that this review is not genuine, however if you feel you have grounds for a complaint we would recommend that you approach Review Centre direct and ask for it to be investigated. I am sure they will be happy to deal with you direct.

Emma P :)