Excellent system & instructor

ibrokamel's review of RED Driving School

“Excellent system and instructor”

Written on: 11/10/2017 by ibrokamel (1 review written)

I learned to drive with RED Driving School in the Peckham/Lewisham/Hither Green area. I passed my test on the first attempt!

The website is incredibly easy to use and the customer service are immensely helpful.

My instructor, Abdirahman Islow, is a fantastic teacher who deeply cares about the progress of his students. He taught me road laws and etiquette in a very calm and reassuring manner. Whenever I made a mistake, he was very skilled at helping me understand why the mistake was made and how I could rectify it. That said, whenever I made a serious mistake, me made sure to make me understand the potential severity of how that mistake could lead to danger on the road.

Abdirahman advised me when I was or wasn't ready to take a test, and it was very easy to trust his judgement as he truly wants the best for his students.

Would highly recommend RED Driving School and Abdirahman in particular if you can book him!

Passed test -

• Peckham/Lewisham/Hither Green

Area/state/cities covered

By Red Driving School

Written on: 17/10/2017

Congratulations on your first time pass and thank you for your very thorough review. Your words are appreciated. Thanks also for the recommendation. Best wishes for your future driving.