Pass N Go www.passngo.net Review

Coupe House, Station Lane, BIRTLEY, DH2 1AW
0333 207 0663

hedget's review of Pass N Go www.passngo.net

“I booked a beginners course of 4 hours (2 2hour...”

Written on: 28/05/2017 by hedget (2 reviews written)

I booked a beginners course of 4 hours (2 2hour lessons) for my wife on March 6th this year costing £44. The first instructor cancelled the lesson without giving a reason. She was then assigned a second instructor who gave one lesson and then we arranged a second lesson for March 13th. He cancelled that lesson by text message only 2 minutes before it was due to start. We then arranged another lesson with him for March 15th but he didn’t even turn up for that one. So I’ve paid for 2 lessons and only received 1.

I have phoned Pass n Go on numerous occasions and they keep saying the management will arrange a new instructor, but they never do.

They should be called Take Your Money n Go because once they have your money they don’t care about you.

Don’t use them, go with an independent school instead.

By Pass N Go Driving School Ltd

Written on: 08/08/2017

Hi there
I would firstly like to apologise for the service you feel you have received from Pass N Go. We do pride ourselves on customer service and we are very disappointed that you feel you have not had a good experience with us. We understand that from time to time instructors may need to cancel lessons for reasons out of their control however, we expect our instructors to make alternative arrangements for lessons for you to get you back out on the road asap and for this not to have happened on 2 occasions to you is not acceptable.
Our management team would like to chance to show you why we feel our customer service and instructors are of the highest standard. We can hand pick an instructor for you to ensure there is no more issues and your lessons are conducted professionally and on a regular basis. If you could call our office we will happily look into this for you and hopefully get this issue resolved for you as a matter or urgency.
Thanks and best regards