First Class Service

PASS N GO DRIVING SCHOOL LIMITED, NORTHERN PINETREE CENTRE, DURHAM ROAD, BIRTLEY, DH3 2TD
08448007876

Tash112's review of Pass N Go www.passngo.net

“First Class Service”

Written on: 03/06/2012 by Tash112 (1 review written)

Had a problem with the first driving instructor I was given but as soon as the issue was raised with the office the Manager called me back and arranged for a new driving instructor to take over. Was very impressed that the problem was resolved straight away without any hassle. As my lesson were over a 4 week period and I only had 2 weeks left I was really worried that I wouldnt be able to catch up on all the time wasted over the first 2 weeks and the amount of hours missed by lessons cancelled by the first instructor but the new instructor put in alot of time and effort to help me get the skills needed to pass my test. The second driving instructor David Secker was first class, very patient, always on time and an excellent instructor and gave me the confidence needed. I would definitely recommend Dave to anybody who is thinking about taking driving lessons.

By Pass N Go Driving School Ltd

Written on: 08/04/2014

Thanks for your review!! Congratulations on passing your test, we’re over the moon you enjoyed your experience with us 