They're not interested if you're not on an intensive course

Guest's review of Nippers School of Motoring www.nipperssom.com

“They're not interested if you're not on an intensive...”

Written on: 06/03/2013

I did a 40hr intensive course with nippers this went fine I failed my practical and this is where the issues started I booked another test and informed my instructor of the date and time and arranged to have 3 more lessons before my test my instructor failed to turn up for the first lesson without any cancellation I then arranged a lesson for 3 days later to which he failed to turn up to once again with no notification when I spoke to the instructor to find out what was happening explaining my test was the following week and I needed to know if he was going to be able to give me any lessons he then informed me that he was not available for my test even doe he was given the date for my test well in advance. nippers then after a complaint provided another instructor for a 2hr lesson in a completely different car who in formed me I was not up to test standard the fact the new car they provided handled completely different was not taken in to consideration as there had been no concern about my ability to drive before taking my first test.

Passed test -