KanKan Driving school was fantastic!

KatieJD's review of Kan Kan Female Driving Instructors www.ukankan.co.uk

“KanKan Driving school was fantastic!”

Written on: 17/12/2011 by KatieJD (1 review written)

I would seriously recommend KanKan to anyone, I had a driving instructor called  [name removed]and she was personally the best driving instructor I could have got. She was friendly, made me laugh, very patient, supportive and really built up my confidence. It made learning to drive less stressful and more fun!
They really had some great deals (when it comes to the cost) as well!  [name removed] always made sure I was aware of the best deals. When I first started I paid £99 for 10 lessons and 4 of them were to save before my test which become very useful. They instructors are always on the other side of the phone if you need to rearrange a lesson or cancel for any reason, they will reply as soon as they can.
If there is anything you struggle on the KanKan instructors will go over specifically so that you are feeling comfortable and confident e.g. hill starts, manoeuvres.
I recommend KanKan for anyone! I would also like to recommend  [name removed] personally and also thank her for being a great instructor and supporting me! :)

Passed test -