Passed in one week

Guest's review of Drive Dynamics www.drive-dynamics.co.uk

“Passed in one week”

Written on: 22/07/2012

Dave Lees was recommended to me by a freind, as I needed to pass my test within 3 weeks for a job. I was told he was the man to sort it. He got me in for my theory within the week, he then got my practical test booked in for a week and a half later. He cleared his diary for that week for me as my test was on the Friday afternoon. we started my 30 hour course on the sunday morning, I'd been in the navy from leaving school and never had the oppertunity to drive before and was starting to find this a bit daunting but Dave took control from the start, he had me doing junctions and roundabouts within the 1st 2 hours. 1st explaining what we were going to do, then prompting me through it till I eventually started doing it without any help from him at all. This continued throughout the 29 hours. Any mistakes I made, he blamed himself for and then come up with some joke about it which always made me laugh, I know he done this to help take the pressure away from me and it worked. It came to the big event on the Friday, as you can imagine I was very nervous. Dave just kept reassuring me I'd be fine but the nerves started to get the better of me. Dave could see this, we pulled in on the way to the test, got out the car and he gave me this little exercise to do. I started to laugh thinking he'd lost the plot but he said give it a try, so I did feeling a bit of a wally. got back in the car and went to the test centre. By the time we got to the test centre, I didn't feel as nervous. I sat the test and wouldn't you know it, I passed with 2 minors. Can't thank Dave enough for his help. I asked him did he really believe that little excercise worked, he shrugged his shoulders and said " worked for you "

Passed test -