Extremely organised & friendly.

Guest's review of CarCaptain - www.carcaptain.com

“Extremely organised and friendly.”

Written on: 26/06/2013

Ahmed - highly recommend him as an instructor. He was friendly and gave me a great deal of confidence which was very much needed before the test, which I so could have easily failed from nerves. In less than two weeks he taught me everything extremely thoroughly and I would be happy to drive anywhere in the UK.

Yolanda (Organiser)- was fantastic. I gave carcaptain a million different issues (not on purpose of course) but I live in Hong Kong a lot of the time and was coming back to London for only two weeks to do this course, so there was no flexibility as to when I could do the course, so when an instructor had not informed her he was going on holiday Yolanda immediately got to work and found me a new instructor..
i also then had problems with my bank card the day that the money was due with my parents abroad no help could be offered from there but we found a way around that...

Could not recommend this company more, if you really want to pass your test then don't hold back on the pennies as if you go with what Amhed recommends for how many hours to do you will then pass....plus he has got a pretty awesome track record for passes.

Passed test -