BSM - Not a regret!

Guest's review of BSM, Nationwide UK

“BSM - Not a regret!”

Written on: 08/04/2013

I started having my lessons at the beginning of March this year and completed 12 hours so far with another 9 booked. I'm not yet 18 but wanted to pass my test before I go to university and so my mother has a friend that has passed with BSM first time after 40 hours of driving, though she didn't have a car to practice on. She recommended a certain instructor in my area and so I've decided to choose him, although he was the most expensive one. Turned out he is, as I see, one of the few properly qualified instructors with over 11 years of experience and I can see that when he's teaching me. Lessons have always been calm, whenever I made a mistake my instructor was calm, told me not to worry and then explained what I did wrong and what I should do next time. The atmosphere is good, lots of laughing too! I've practised nothing more but parking in my car and still he estimated I could pass under 30 hours as I picked it up so quick. Knowing what I can do I won't go over 30 hours as then that would be paying for something I can practise in my own car. I was told to book my practical test just after 3 lessons and I will be having my mock test in early May, real test in June. Overall, although it is very expensive, I think when finding a good instructor it is definitely worth the money! But that also depends where you're from I guess. So yes - maybe not all BSM instructors are wonderful and maybe customer service sometimes fails, but BSM is definitely how it describes itself and I can't wait to pass my test! I recommend BSM - especially the Cambridgeshire lot!

• cambridgeshire