Instructor good but the company...my god

rbear20's review of BSM, Nationwide UK

“Instructor good but the company...my god”

Written on: 23/10/2012 by rbear20 (1 review written)

My instructor is great and he's so organised and genuinely cares, funny and makes you feel comfortable. He's also got good reviews etc. The only problems I've had have involved my lesson slots (which I have booked with my instructor) to be replaced by other people. like they matter more than I do, I've missed weeks before because I've been caste aside for other people to have their test prep lessons... I need my lessons just as much as they do!

My instructor apologised and explained that its the guys at the top in the offices who's fault it was and that he couldn't do anything about it. don't know though...I would be much more unhappy if I didn't have him as an instructor.

Passed test -

• Bedfordshire

Area/state/cities covered

Bsm1's Response to rbear20's Review

Written on: 29/10/2012

Hello rbear20, if there is anything you would like us to look into regarding this, please email us at chat@bsm.co.uk. Regards BSM