ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY- AVOID AT ALL COST!!

Guest's review of Prestige Windows & Doors Ltd - www.prestigewindows.org

“ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY- AVOID AT ALL COST!! ”

Written on: 28/01/2013

Their based in Katherine Road E6 1ER. The salesman was good, spoke a good job and seemed to know what he was talking about and so the deal was agreed, my entire house double glazed for £10,000. At the time, I remember thinking this is the best quote for far!

UNTIL, their fitters came and installed the double glazing. Immediately I noticed that the windows frames were not the correct size for my windows. I asked them but they told me that they would arrnge to re-visit and correct -?? this never happened!!

After 30/40 calls (literally) I was promised that somone would visit me and made several appts, none of which were kept. Some times, I called would be answered then immediately to be hung up on.

Heres the worst part, 3 months later the doors and windows were blown in by the draft! After accepting that no one would take responsibility, I had not choice to to get another company in to do it properly. Wife blamed me for going for the cheapest option, and she's right..! Double glazing does not come cheap,,,but avoid these guys as you'll only end up paying twice.. Definately AVOID.