"1970's" DOUBLE GLAZING HORRORS YET AGAIN!!!

Cobraerb's review of Pegasus Windows (UK) Ltd - www.pegasuswindowsuk.co.uk

“"1970's" DOUBLE GLAZING HORRORS YET AGAIN!!!”

Written on: 22/12/2012 by Cobraerb (1 review written)

Despite the good initial service to provide a quote, this company have brought back the stigma and stench of dealing with double glazings companies back to the fore!

I apologise to the genuinely good companies out there (yet to find you) but this company symbolises what we have all come to fear over the years.

We discovered at the last minute that things were Amis. No replies to emails days before installation, phone calls went on to voice mail and then after a week their telephone number connected us to Sutton Valance village hall!!

Yes I checked the Review Centre before procuring their services, so I had a vibe of confidence but sadly not to be.

If any of your have paid your deposit by credit card,k then call them and you can start a process of recover of monies under the Equal Liability Scheme. I have implemented this myself.

Upon further investigation I have discovered the Owner of this company (details on their website) has a history of running a shopping list of short-lived companies all run from the same location albeit slightly different post codes. It appears to be an industrial unit of former farm buildings.

I will ensure the next company I employ to do some work, I will find out who the directors are and vet their track record

Good luck everyone.