They have taken our deposit & not done the work

Guest's review of Pegasus Windows (UK) Ltd - www.pegasuswindowsuk.co.uk

“They have taken our deposit and not done the work”

Written on: 17/12/2012

Pegasus have taken a large deposit off us and failed to turn up to do the work. They now no longer answer any of their phones or reply to my emails. I have no idea what has happened to this company.

Mm2C's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2013

I just received notice of their liquidation.

I am advised by solicitor that it is unlikely my deposit will be recoverable because customers are "unsecured creditors". But I paid with VISA debit and am working with my bank to attempt to recover the money via their Chargeback scheme. If you paid the deposit with credit card, contact them immediately, they must assume the liability under section 75 of the consumer protection act.

Orion1's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2013

Thank you! We have done so, to happy effect!