Great service, great job, great windows.

NickArcher's review of Manchester Window Factory www.manchesterwindowfactory.co.uk

“Great service, great job, great windows.”

Written on: 05/07/2012 by NickArcher (1 review written)

After getting a number of quotes, and seemingly speaking to hundreds of sales reps spouting the same old patter, it was refreshing to speak to Danny from Manchester Window Factory. Honest, and not simply giving me the same robotic spiel as others, I realised he was someone I would feel comfortable doing business with.

The quote was provided and the price was more than competitive for 4 wooden windows, manufactured to match the style of the other frames. After collecting other quotes, there was only one company I wanted to use.

Within 6 weeks the frames were ready and an install date provided. As I was working a key was left and the joiners installed the frames in a day, cleaned up and were gone before I returned with no trace of them being there - apart from 4 gleaming windows.

I would recommend these guys to anyone, and would certainly use them again. It's reassuring to know that there are good, professional, honest tradesmen out there still!