New Composite Front Door

Guest's review of Grime to Shine G2S - www.grime2shine.com

“New Composite Front Door”

Written on: 20/07/2013

We knew the company as Ford & Fulford and had a porch made by the company although we had someone else construct it. In the past we had our double glazed units supplied and fitted by G2S Group Ltd and were happy with the overall standard and then decided that we would like a new front door.

The front door salesman from G2S called to leave us a catalogue and took some measurements. The following week another rep from the company came to see what we had chosen and he then took down all the measurements needed once we agreed and signed to say we wanted to go ahead. I think that what I found rather confusing was that the brochure that we were given was different from the one the salesman had, so this created a bit of confustion. This salesman was an older gentleman that really did like to talk, he was friendly but talked far too much.

The composite front door was ordered and fitted the carpenters laid down sheeting and treated our home with respect. Yes I would recommend this company.