Written on: 29/07/2013 by jimjdrysdale (1 review written)
Excellent experience with CR Smith and our new conservatory!
- Showroom: first visit was very helpful, lots of different styles to see and sit in. (We were amazed at the variety of styles, despite passing the showroom for years!) Salespeople were not pushy – we were left to wander round and ask questions when we wanted to, and then offered a cup of tea and a chat when we had finished looking.
- Pre-Installation: Howard visited us to discuss possible styles and sizes which would suit our house – lots of photos to look at and he was happy to lay out different sizes on our existing patio. As a general timeline, the surveyor came in mid-March, the building warrant came through in mid-April and the building work started a few days later, and the project was completed by 21st May.
- Installation: all of the installation team worked very hard, were polite and happy to help. We had a torrential downpour for two days near the start, and when we expressed concerns about the waterlogged foundations, the team were happy to source a pump to get rid of the water. We were able to tweak decisions during the installation (one of our heaters was changed from wall-mounted to free-standing, to provide us with more space and an extra plug socket). Where thee were issues (for example, a roof pane was damaged before arrival), these were dealt with efficiently and we were kept updated as to their progress. Progress was continually monitored by Project Manager visits to the site to ensure that everything was proceeding as planned and that we had no concerns.
- Aftercare: we had a phone call every night during the installation from one of the office team, to make sure that everything had gone well during the day. We have since had visits from the CR Smith Marketing team, to ensure that everything had gone smoothly, as well as Howard who dropped by to look at the completed conservatory.
- Final verdict: we are absolutely delighted with our conservatory, although due to the recent heatwave we haven’t used it as much as expected yet! It’s perfectly in tone with the rest of the house exterior (the change from brickwork to harling is exactly in line) and the style flows through from our living room. We would have no hesitation in recommending CR Smith for future work.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Very happy with the service I received and very friendly " Read More
" EuroSeal - BN2405 " Read More
" Replacement window " Read More
" Poor Performance " Read More
Written by tolabur
" Safe style majical. " Read More