Anglian Windows - Disgraceful

Guest's review of Anglian Windows - www.anglianhome.co.uk

“Anglian Windows - Disgraceful”

Written on: 05/07/2013

I booked an appointment that was convenient for myself. The salesman contacted me to rearrange directly on the day, he wanted to come to me earlier than planned, I agreed although it played havoc with my own plans. When he arrived he spent the majority of the time telling me how terrible the company that I had already received a quote from was..... I had had all my windows replaced by this company and was perfectly happy and content with them and wished to have a comparison price to look at and consider..... The salesperson told me that the company I had had my windows replaced by was due to go into receivership and that they were not to be trusted. This gave me quite a shock and upset me considering all my windows had been renovated by this time. He took measurements, I was clear about what I wanted and there qwas no issue about how it would be built etc as I was aware from previous experience how the build / installation would take place. The salemans than spent the remainder of his time haggling with me, pushing me into a corner, slashing the price not once twice or three times but four times down a price that I knew the porch could not be installed for when taking materials and manpower into consideration. When I stated I would categorically not sign anything on that day he got up, put his documents away, walked out of my house leaving me without any indication that he had been there at all, no paperwork, nothing, at the door he turned and said to me well if you don't sign now you wont get that price again..... I was disgusted with the whole experience. I contacted thre sales office and requested a copty of the offer in writing,. To this date I have had nothing. The salep[erson contacted me once more to see if I had made a decision, but said that as i refused to sign with him that evening it wouldn't be the offer or price that he had originally quoted. Such behaviour is disgraceful from a national company such as Anlian. I would not recommend them or even consider having them in my house ever again. Should anyone ever ask me about them, I would tell them to immeadiately cancel their appointment and not contact them again. They bullied me, lied to me, and ignored all my requests for written information. Such tactics are abhorant ..........

Anglianhelp's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2013

Hi,

My name is Louie, I work for Anglian Home Improvements. I am sorry to hear of this issue regarding one of our sales representatives.

Could you email me your address & postcode please so we can investigate this further please? The email address is blog@angliangroup.com

Many thanks

Louie

Anglianhunter's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2013

Had a problem with Anglian? I have, and want to take them to court. If you have been told lies by them please contact me on anglianhunter@yahoo.co.uk.