DO NOT BUY AEG

Guest's review of AEG Competence U7101-4

AEG Competence U7101-4

“DO NOT BUY AEG”

Written on: 19/05/2012

We have had this cooker for 5 years and in that time we have had FOUR elements replaced, the last three exploded, luckily I have been near by when this has happened, basically your element sets on fire and the fan just fans the flames, it is very frigthening. I will never have another AEG cooker again, it is very poor quality and keeps costing us money to fix. Next time it explodes it's off to the local tip.
AEG you should be ashamed!

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Jannep's Comment

Written on: 14/03/2013

I have had exactly the same problems with my AEG. I have had it for 4 and a half years, and the oven controller has needed to be replaced 3 times. Once, it caught fire, and once the oven filled with smoke. I also feel it is not a good buy. We have been extremely disappointed with it.

Jgjohnson's Comment

Written on: 26/10/2013

I have also had the same problem but with my competence single oven 4 years old however it was irreparable because of the the rust that I had already complained about. However AEG tell me its my fault Even though I have only ever used the ovens self clean function.