A beautiful site with excellent facilities Lytchet Manor

BettsyRose's review of South Lytchett Manor Caravan & Camping Park, Poole

“A beautiful site with excellent facilities Lytchet Manor”

Written on: 23/04/2013 by BettsyRose (1 review written)

We were welcomed on to the site and directed to our pitch by very friendly staff. The reception/ shop was well stocked and we were able to order daily papers... Our pitch was perfect for our RV It had all the facilities and was nice and level as well as being in a nice quiet part of the park,. The toilet blocks were spotless, the showers excellent and with background music playing. The two local pubs both served good ale and the food looked delicious , all though we did not sample any. The local craft center was an unexpected surprise and we enjoyed coffee and giant Teacakes in the small restaurant/ cafe. We would and indeed intend to return to this lovely park. We went at a quiet time being the 18/19th April. I would imagine it can be quite hectic and noisy if full, Childrens facilities and playground were very good. I love kids but I do like to get away from them sometimes to enjoy the peace and quiet so my only recommendation would be to have the far section as a possible Adult only section.