ref GB : JM van 23 (this is the name of my delivery people)

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

mmj99's review of The Appliance Zone

“ref GB : JM van 23 (this is the name of my delivery...”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by mmj99 (1 review written)

The two men that came to deliver my cooker and freezer were so kind and polite, they put them exactly where i wanted them to be and didn't complain, especially the older man was the nicest person I've ever met, he was so amazing and i couldn't of ask for a better person to do the job. There wasn't anything i didn't like from, the two men did such a good job. The key elements i like were that most men that deliver things now are unsocial able and rude but they were the opposite and change my view on them because recently the delivery people are not very nice at all so this has made me happy and change my view which is a good thing and i really hope you praise the two men that came to my house today because these two are probably from my guessing the best in your company. I will be in the future using this shop because it's reliable and the employees are delightful and friendly.I wish i could include the employees name but it says not to but if i could i would. i really hope the people who delivered my things today get an upgrade because they deserve it because they made my day.

• Quality of service