Next day delivery my a#¥e !

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of TLC Electrical Supplies www.tlc-direct.co.uk

“Next day delivery my a#¥e !”

Written on: 20/02/2013

After contacting tlc on the phone to confirm there next day delivery policy and that the goods I required were in stock , I started with my online order . Not that I didn't want to order the goods from the person I spoke to but you can't do that and have to go online. All went well and my order was confirmed . The next day I received an email to say that my items had been dispatched and would be with me In 1 to 3 days ! . This was a surprise as ihad planned my day around waiting for the items for a job the next day. I phoned tlc just to check and was told that this was an automated email and not to worry , the gentleman said he would check up and ring me back with confirmation. Needless to say their has been no telephone call and it looks like the automated email knows more than the employees as my items have not turned up. I am now in the situation of having to postpone tomorrow's job and letting down my client, something I have built up a very good reputation by not doing. This is the first time I have used tlc and may well be the last.

• Quality of service