It is a genuine novelty being treated as an adult!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Inkipierceitburnit's review of Scottish Power www.scottishpowershop.co.uk

“It is a genuine novelty being treated as an adult!”

Written on: 27/07/2013 by Inkipierceitburnit (11 reviews written)

After a horrendous experience with the bumbling, patronising, inept EDF, I chose Scottish Power when I moved into the new house. Partly because of good online reviews and partly because the previous tenant had used them, reportedly with no problems. My online account was set up with absolutely no fuss. A condition of my tariff is that I self read every month. As it was with EDF, who ignored my meter readings, which resulted in an unexpected large bill when i left. The figures are used to predict my Scottish Power monthly bill and set the correct Direct Debit sum. I have been considerably in credit a few times in the last few years. The overpayment has been repaid into my account immediately and without fuss. The main reason why I am so content with Scottish Power is that on the rare occasions that I have to speak with them on the telephone, they speak to me as if I am an adult. They are courteous and appear grateful for my continued business. With both electricity and gas prices being pretty much the same across the board, the only way that a company can stand out in this market is their customer service. I cannot fault Scottish Power on this. I would recommend them to all.

• Electricity and gas