Disgraceful service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Jayne50's review of Currys

“Disgraceful service ”

Written on: 12/09/2017 by Jayne50 (1 review written)

I arranged for my sony tv to be delivered they talked me into buying a lead I didn't even need, I paid £45 for set up and demo all I got were two uneducated delivery drivers who didn't know how to set it up, one of them opened my box for the useless lead saying 'they always sell people things they don't need ' ! Then they left with me not knowing how to set up my tv. I complained but no one seems to care or do anything I've phoned them three times. All they have offered is someone else coming out Saturday. It's not good enough all the stress and inconvenience is not worth it. I will go to Argos next time where the service is genuine and helpful. I am utterly disgusted how a company can treat their customers this way. I will be going into the Colchester store tomorrow to get a refund on my lead. I did not open the box so feel a big Scene will be necessary, they don't even deserve one star!

• Colchester