Customer Service & Satisfaction Unheard of in Currys

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

RaelynnMontgomery314's review of Currys

“Customer Service & Satisfaction Unheard of in Currys”

Written on: 01/08/2014 by RaelynnMontgomery314 (1 review written)

We purchased a Nikon camera in January, camera failed just after the 28 day!!!! exchange policy, contacted currys customer helpline absolute waste of time, was told could take back to store to exchange as told by them, only to get there and be told it had to be sent away for repair which takes up to 7-10 days after 4 attempts to call branch and no return calls and emails, I went back into the store after 21 days of waiting long story short basically lost my camera and it is no longer in stock, the camera that replaced it was £30 extra which I refused to pay as it was no fault of my own. I asked to speak to manager at Wednesbury branch who was most unhelpful and rude despite my efforts to get him to agree to replacement he refused so I insisted on a immediate refund to my credit card leaving the store camera less never to return again!!! Unprofessional, disatisfied customer service I have ever experienced they obviously don't need customers!!!!!!

• Wednesbury