Useless, rude, time wasters

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Sha31's review of Currys

“Useless, rude, time wasters”

Written on: 18/11/2013 by Sha31 (1 review written)

Washing machine - saleswoman knew nothing about the products and just read the information card; took 2 weeks to arrive, delivery men refused to help me unpack it, saying it was very light, did my back in trying to lift it off the polystyrenepolystyrene tray. When I unpacked it, hose was broken, left on hold for 25 minutes after innumerable phone options and when I finally got through I had been in hold for so long that the people I needed to speak to had finished for the night! I tried again the next day, put though to five different people by which time I'd had enough and decided to cancel the whole thing. Knowhow (Knownowt) collected, didn't leave me a receipt but said I'd get an email to get a refund from the store. No email arrived and it took 40 minutes for them to finally get it sorted. The staff in the Colney Hatch store were initiated and dismissive, were rude to each other in front of me and lacked any sort of manners. I will not be using Curry's again.

• Friern Barnet/Colney Hatch