WHAT A WASTE OF TIME

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Currys

“WHAT A WASTE OF TIME”

Written on: 21/07/2013

I should not have been surprised that having to wait a week before I could get a Currys Essential C50BW12 fridge/freezer engineer to look at my appliance and being advised that I should be in between 8am and 6pm that one turned up and no one phoned to explain why.

Took the day off, got up early to clear fridge and area ready for the engineer to work then waited and waited

On trying to contact the repair centre went through the usual hoops of 1 for this 2 for that routines only to be told after many layers of options. DUE TO UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES THE OFFICE IS NOW CLOSED RING US TOMORROW this was at 4pm on a weekday.

Decided to not bother, I bet he turns up today when I have other commitments and leaves a snotty note saying YOU WERE NOT IN WHEN WE CALLED

Will be more careful who I purchase from in future, should have heeded the reviews of their service on this website which I will do now

• swindon greenbridge