Never buy again from Currys

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Currys

“Never buy again from Currys”

Written on: 16/03/2013

I ordered AEG Dish washer online for delivery.Upon delivery delivery people came in with unpacked machine. They told me that they have unpacked the machine in lorry, During the installation I find out that drum is wet. I was told that it is wet because manufacturer test every single washing machine. I called currys customer support and told them I am not happy and not sure if the machine is new or not as I did not see the machine in packaging and also drum is wet. CS told me that they can not do any thing and are not ready to exchange the machine as there is no fault.
Delivery people were in huge hurry and wanted to leave ASAP. Initially they were polite but very soon their tone become high and high.
Very unprofessional service. Will not recommend any one to buy from currys.

It could have been a great help if I was informed in advance that machine will be unpacked in lorry and there is a chance that drum may be wet.

• Quality of service