Incompetent company

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

MTBRiderUK's review of Currys

“Incompetent company”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by MTBRiderUK (1 review written)

I was buying my wife a tablet I knew what I wanted, I had all the accessories in my hand ready to buy, I stood there waiting for help I had the obvious look about me that suggested serve me, I made eye contact several times with sales people who were chatting amongst themselves still ignored.
Store manager walked pass, so I asked him for help he did not look pleased that I interrupted him so he got me someone.
Said could I have one of those and was told no, not in stock go home and order it to your house, I said I live 2 minutes away I'd rather collect told again no this went on for several minutes of been told to no I can't have one.
Nicely I asked for a more experienced sale person, a sales manager came over who was really miserable and unwelcoming, he ordered me it and said we will ring you when it's in.
6 days later I'm wondering where it is I call the premium rate number 17 minutes later told not sure they will call me back.
Not living far away and no call back I walk round to the store, greeted by more unhappy no smile currys staff who don't know what they are doing.
I myself notice that there are loads of stock in the glass cabinet and I hear someone been told they arrived 3 days ago.
I asked why no call no response.

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Mvp786's Response to MTBRiderUK's Review

Written on: 11/12/2012

are you angry the fact it was out of stock or no one asked you if you needed help? if you needed help it is quiet safe to approach a sales person, no harm in that