The worst service ever!!!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Deebrad5's review of Currys

“The worst service ever!!!”

Written on: 01/12/2012 by Deebrad5 (1 review written)

I bought a new electric cooker last week to replace the gas cooker I had been using. The cooker arrived this morning with just an electrician and no gasman!! I proceeded to make many phone calls to their customer service and kept being told we will ring you back and NO phonecalls back! As I am writing this I am once again on the phone with them and have already spoken to 3 advisers on this one call and have been put on hold whilst he looks into the issue once again!!! I am absolutely furious with this, I have children waiting to be fed and it seems I won't be getting my cooker installed today even though I paid good money to have it installed TODAY!! It was not cheap buying this cooker and the installation charge is not cheap either so I feel thoroughly CONNED by this company and would not recommend it to anyone. This has been absolutely shocking service and I should hope I get compensation for this farce!!! I have now been told by the adviser that my cooker won't be installed till Monday now and it's an all day time slot so I have to stay in till they see fit to come and install my cooker! It seems to me they don't care about their customers whatsoever and are just after the money!!DISGUSTING!!!!

• Chesterfield