Click & collect?! Click & forget!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Becs4eva13's review of Currys

“Click and collect?! Click and forget!”

Written on: 29/11/2012 by Becs4eva13 (1 review written)

Reserved a laptop tray for my fathers birthday which was the next day, went to collect the item at the selected branch. Only to be told by a very inexpirencied member of staff that not only had my item not been put aside but there was none in stock!
I asked that as this was the case would I be able to buy a more expensive product at there website price as for some reason all there products are cheaper on-line..he just said no as its not the same item. I then asked if there was an item in another local branch that could be reserved only to be told yes 6 miles away but that I wouldn't make it there before the store closed! He then proceeded to "advise me" that I go to another shop that may stock something similar when there was already "similar" items on the shelf next to him!
I shall not be returning to the poole branch anytime soon as il only get told to go somewhere else!

• Poole