Poor customer helpline

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

formfiller123's review of Currys

“Poor customer helpline”

Written on: 15/10/2012 by formfiller123 (2 reviews written)

"Knowhow" is the customer services department you will have to enter into should you have a query, complaint, or downright fallout with Currys. After a lenghty time on the phone going through automated line after line, or sending anonymous emails to a centre,God knows where, you will find yourself still void of contact with a human for some time to come. It was only by threatening them with the office of fair trading via email that I finally got a man on the phone to actually talk with me. Once on the phone he seemed like a genuine person who could help, however on taking his advice and taking my faulty product to my nearest store 15 miles away,on his gaurantee that an exchange pro rata would take place, was far from the case,what occurred is that I ended up standing in a store where all the staff thought I was slightly mad because I was under some false impression that they would actually satisfy a terribly disgruntled customer. Suddenly I was caught up in the same old loop of automated phone calls, reference numbers, going back to the manufacturer and ultimately ending up with NO customer satifaction or service and £80.00 down + phone expenses.

• Kings Lynn