EXPENSIVE - do your research I saved £278!!!!!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Prudent's review of Currys

“EXPENSIVE - do your research I saved £278!!!!!”

Written on: 30/09/2012 by Prudent (1 review written)

I was on the hunt for a new cooker (in particular a Fisher Paykel range review), fridge freezer and dishwasher. I had done extensive research EXTENSIVE and Currys came out as one of the most expensive. I popped into my local store to see if I could get a bulk deal. The FP range cooker was priced at £1,149 where as the majority of online AND high street retailers were selling it at £899! They currently have a sale on and have reduced it to £949.97! An attentive assistant took details of the items I was interested and asked her manager if he/she could offer a reduced price on some of the items. The matched the £899 price of a competitor for their ex-display cooker with a £5 discount! I ended up going to Optimum in Haywards Heath and bought all my items including my FP range cooker at a discounted price of about £871! That is a difference of £278!

I was always under the impression that Currys were competitive.

• Quality of service