Comet is delaying the return of my cheques.

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Comet

“Comet is delaying the return of my cheques.”

Written on: 02/01/2013

I had a Macbook Pro which i bought from Comet. I had a bag which i carried my Macbook around with, and the handle snapped off as i was walking and the Macbook flew right out onto the floor. Had a minor dent but the screen was damaged. I had insurance and warranty so i sent it of for repair, 3 weeks later i got told it couldn't be repaired so they were going to send me a cheque. 4 and a half weeks later (today) still not received any cheque and no one knows when I will receive it.

I ask, and they always have an excuse "You're not the only one who needs a cheque, there are many others in your shoes". Then i get into an arguement with them since i i don't have a laptop and probably be a very long time until i get my money back for it.

Skeeble's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2013

Hi there who is the insurance company that underwrites for comet?