No delivery of fridge freezer

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

HelenT4's review of Comet

“No delivery of fridge freezer”

Written on: 06/11/2012 by HelenT4 (1 review written)

I bought and paid for a fridge freezer 13/10/12 delivery arranged for Sun 4/11/12. Sunday I get a call from the delivery guy at 2.30 pm he will be here in an hour. 5pm still no delivery rang the guy back he hung up then turned hos phone off.Rang customer services Monday was told the van broke down delivery re booked for today am. Midday I called again my delivery is on its way they are running late; 5pm still no delivery called customer services again this time told they had no money to fuel the van. I can t have a refund as they are in administration, they have offered to deliver this Thursday!!
I am now in a position I have paid for goods I am extremely unlikely to receive, and I have to apply to the administrators for a refund which will be a complete waste of time of they have no money how are they going to give me my money back!!!
What I feel most aggrieved about is they knew they were in trouble but still took my money anyway.

• Bedford

Branch Visited

• Hotpoint fridge freezer £475

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Tal119's Response to HelenT4's Review

Written on: 07/11/2012

having also bought hotpoint fridge no fridge no money no chance they should charged for robbery