most terrible experience!!!

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Comet

“most terrible experience!!!”

Written on: 07/10/2012

Hard to believe how bad their customer service could be!!!

I ordered this for my bf as a birthday gift about one month ago and arranged the delivery date on his birthday. We asked for a day leave at home to wait for the delivery and until the night, there's no parcel at all! And I called Comet, they told me there's no reason, the courier - Yodel just didn't come to deliver and they cannot deliver on Sat. Afterwards, I rescheduled my delivery day to this Thursday, again we had to ask for a day leave to wait for the parcel at home. No reasons, they just didn't show up again!!! When I called the Comet, the customer service even told me they didn't have my full address!!! How ridiculous it is! They confirmed me with full address and post code every time I called them!!! We cannot afford to ask for one more day leave to wait at home. So I asked to change delivery address. One of the customer service staff asked for the new delivery address and my contact No. but they called again today telling me they cannot change the delivery address if you placed the order online!!! I have no choice but to ask for refund. They promised they would send me an email to confirm the cancellation and refund. BUT again, they didn't do anything. Seems I have to be waiting forever!!!

• 300.00