Installation Service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Comet

“Installation Service”

Written on: 25/09/2012

Bought a Samsung Smart tv and as I am a pensioner paid £50 to have it installed. When the guys delivered it they plugged it in and handed me the instruction book and the remote. I was under the impression they would set everything up and show me how it worked. Couldn't get it set up myself so phoned the next day (10p per minute) and held on for long time before someone spoke to me I asked the person to phone back but they didn't. Tried again later that day and again the person said they would call me back and talk me through the installation process. Still waiting. Ended up having to ask a friend to set up the tv. Paid £50 for nothing. Emailed comet to complain. They not interested. Don't pay for an installation and if possible don't deal with them after sales is rubbish. This is the second time I have had rubbish after sales from Comet, won't deal with them again. They should be done under the trading standards for advertising an installation service and not giving it.

• Online