Tv wall mount

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Comet

“Tv wall mount”

Written on: 22/09/2012

I would not recommend buying any tv wall mount from comet! We bought a large screen tv from comet and the sales assistant convinced us to buy a wall mount, which comet would fit! We explained our house was a new build and was assured that the wall mount would be suitable! After waiting eagerly for the delivery of the tv and wall mount, the chap who came had no idea we were due a wall mount as he had only brought the tv! He looked at our wall and said that kind of wall mount wouldn't be suitable and comet would never fit it! He recommended an alternate, which (after a long chat with customer services on a 0845 number agreed to resend a man for installation a week later)! Unfortunately, they were not in a position to deliver the wall mount, so we had to take time out of our busy working schedule to collect the wall mount from a local store! This time a different gentleman turned up and stated that the second wall mount would not be compatible due to our plug sockets being raised! We are now extremely fed up with comet and the service they provide! My advice would be to be weary of buying any appliance from comet or if you do so closely question their suitability of installation! I DONT THINK I WILL EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM COMET AGAIN!

• Norwich