Don't buy this food for your dog.

Littlefox's review of Wagg Complete Dog Food

“Don't buy this food for your dog.”

Written on: 24/02/2012 by Littlefox (3 reviews written)

I bought this food because it was cheap and easy to pick up from the supermarkets but at a cost to my poor dog. Wagg is a dog food that is cheap for a good reason. The ingredients are very poor quality, it's low in protein and high in fat, I even found tiny pieces of plastic in it. The food lacks vitamins and minerals and while my dog was on the food he started to develop early arthritis in his wrists. When I discovered little plastic pieces in the food I chucked the horrid stuff out and fed my dog on a higher quality food with raw meat and fish oil. Since the diet change he no longer has arthritis and a much better digestion.
Please don't make the same stupid mistake I did and feed this rubbish to your dog, I few years down the line and you will most likely see health problems develop. The best food you can feed your dog is raw meat.

Onechilled's Response to Littlefox's Review

Written on: 09/09/2012

I have also used WAGG dog food in the past and also found pieces of plastic in the food, I wrote to the Manafactures, and they said it must have come in on the meat. they gave me a cheque of £18+£1 off voucher, of which I didn't used and changed to Greyhound&lurcher Dog food-he loves this one!!

Mastweiler's Response to Littlefox's Review

Written on: 11/10/2012

I own rottweilers and this food is the only food they eat, they are perfectly healthy and happy dogs, i did feed Dr Johns dog food for a while and best pets all they did was bring my dog out in sores and make him bring up Bile constantly so back to the cheap stuff and i think its great. Never heard of a dog getting arthritis and then it disappearing...