wagg dog food simply the best

Guest's review of Wagg Complete Dog Food

“wagg dog food simply the best”

Written on: 14/11/2011

I have been feeding my dogs on wagg dog food they absolutely love it and have had no problems at all. I have tried leading brands of dog food and there bowl were not completely empty but with wagg to date a clean empty bowl, feed them dry and they absolutely love it nothing compares. I do recommend people to give it a try for themselves my dogs prefered the worker complete not the original. I am sure if you are having feeding problems with your dog try wagg complete worker i am sure you will be pleasently surprised.

Chris190969's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2014

I use wagg for all of my dogs I they are all happy on it and r very healthy . I had them on brand food and it upset there tums and 1 of them was't putting wight so I total agree with u wags is the best .