NATUREDIET PUPPY/JUNIOR FOOD IS DANGEROUS!!!

Andrinkie's review of Naturediet Pet Foods

“NATUREDIET PUPPY/JUNIOR FOOD IS DANGEROUS!!!”

Written on: 13/12/2013 by Andrinkie (1 review written)

NATUREDIET PUPPY/JUNIOR FOOD : PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT FOR YOUR PUPS/DOGS BEFORE THOROUGHLY CHECKING COLOUR & SMELL.

The company Naturediet refused to take responsibility for a serious problem with this food - it made both our pups Daphne and Sara ill after they were fed a pack of this with an expiry date of a year from now.

All complaints to their Facebook page are removed and emailing customer services results in a generic email response saying it is not their problem but the retailers.

amazon.co.uk supplied this to us on a regular basis and they have been exceptionally helpful when we complained to them and have refunded all money for the puppy food and adult packs .

However, our main concern is that someone else feeds a rotten pack to their puppy and makes it seriously ill - or god forbid worse!!

They have comments on their Facebook page about this problem and the one star reviews on amazon show this is not a one-off problem.

I have a full box of this product which is clearly faulty and rotten - many of the packs are clearly full of air and even some of the ones which look ok smell and look dreadful. I am keeping the food until I find out who ultimately regulates pet food companies so I can send samples to them. If this was human food ever last batch would be removed from shelves and recalled.