saved my dog's life!

Guest's review of Naturediet Pet Foods

“saved my dog's life!”

Written on: 18/02/2013

I have read the negative reviews regarding this dog food and have only good words to say about Naturediet. I live in France and in the past was only able to obtain it via Zooplus. They seem to be in the habit of breaking up the original boxes and I had a lot of problems with blown packs. However, I am now able to order via Amazon UK and have had no problems at all as I receive them in the original boxes, firmly secured.
I have a Cavalier King Charles who was very ill 2 years ago, and if it wasn't for Naturediet would not have survived. He had serious liver problems and even simple food such as fish and rice just went straight through him. He is 12 now and eats one tray per day. I wish I could buy Naturediet locally, but thanks to Amazon and their excellent service, my little dog continues to live contentedly. He loves all the varieties equally, and although it is not a cheap product, it is well worth paying that bit more for Naturediet as it consists of only good ingredients, and no rubbish. A big THANK YOU to Amazon UK as well as the manufacturers.