naturediet saved my dog

Guest's review of Naturediet Pet Foods

“naturediet saved my dog”

Written on: 17/01/2012

nature diet saved my dog because after having major surgery on his intestines we couldnt find a single food that would harden his stools till we tried nature diet sensitive which worked in 24 hours luckily he is steadily gainin his weight back and on to other nature diet flavours and for people to give bad reviews based on packaging seems ridiculous to me,thanks to people who actually care about what goes into dog food for saving my dogs life

Guest's Comment

Written on: 24/03/2012

so, why did YOU give only four stars???

Smawfield's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2013

But they don't care about the packaging which lets airin and turns food rancid...you have been lucky!