Written on: 28/06/2012 by raventaylor (1 review written)
I have been using Heights Farms for my dog food for a long while now after it was recommend by my friend. My Rotti Raven has major food allergies and all other dogs foods (including the very expensive brands) were making her life a mysery...... Not anymore, Heights farm food has changed her life and she is 95% better now she is on Salmon & Potato complete food. Just to be clear the other 5% is due to grass and the time of year....
It is NO more expensive than the other brands but so much better as it is not full of additives but stuffed with goodness.
Also, the delivery service is quick and efficient, the staff are great and always very helpful and of course it is always good to see Steve as he loves a chat....
As rated by real users
"Excellent service and value" Read More
"Fantastic Customer Service" Read More
"WE HAVE TWO YOUNG DOGS AND THE..." Read More
"The Dry food is good." Read More
"One of the best" Read More