My dog won't even go near it.

Guest's review of Fish4Dogs Complete Dog Food

“My dog won't even go near it.”

Written on: 30/08/2013

I was determined to find a really good quality dog food for my Shih Tzu and after she had tried some of the fish skin treats produced by Fish4Dogs and had really enjoyed them I thought I would try this product sadly the only size available to me was the 1.5kg pack no smaller trial size (although I appreciate this is the same for many foods)
I tried our dog with some of the biscuits thinking she would love the food but after 4 failed attempts and leaving down she would prefer not to eat a thing than try this. It is a shame as the reading sounds great but it actually smells terrible and I like fish as does my dog but this was a really off putting smell. I am now thinking of trying the Canagans Salmon version as they also offer a money back deal so much better when paying £10 for dog food. I've given 3 points as ingredients look great - shame about the smell being so unappealling!

Would be usful as with all these foods to have smaller trial packs/money back offer.