I love it

Guest's review of Fish4Dogs Complete Dog Food

“I love it”

Written on: 05/04/2013

Not gonna beat around the bush when I get peckish I like to have a low calorie snack that both tastes nice and smells it too. I have been eating dog food since I was 5 years old and can honestly say its grown on us all,me,my husband and the pet dog called squish. Squish and I have always loved shopping about on the Internet for the best dog food possible and I think we have found the best it can get. The product is amazingly tasty, very brightly coloured so it looks appetising and its quite cheap too. If anyone else understands how good dog food is I would strongly recommend buying this product. Our family all enjoy a nice nibble on a bowl of this dog food each night before batheing and going to sleep,it relaxes us all and puts us in a positive mood. In our house we like to melt the dog food and pour it over fruit as a lovely dessert. I hope I have helped you pick a dog food brand that is both cheap and of good quality. If you excuse me,I'm gonna go eat my kibble.