Definately different ingredients.

Guest's review of Chappie Original Dog Food

“Definately different ingredients.”

Written on: 02/02/2013

I had a border collie who was sensitive to everything. Itching, Sickness, weight gain, swollen sore tummy etc. My vet recommended chappie and it was like a miracle food for her. I lost her aged 13 and now have a yellow lab. I bought chappie as I thought is was a wonderful trusted food. I noticed the packaging and shape/colour was different from how it used to be. He has been frantically eating grass and throwing up. He has runny eyes all of the time. none of which he had before the new packaging. It didn't dawn on me it could be the food as I have always trusted it. after numerous trips to the vets he is still vomiting most days. I came across this site and can't believe what I'm reading. My dog is experiencing all the symptoms that are posted on here. Why have they changed such a well trusted brand and how can they say that nothing has changed only the packaging. They have lost another customer as of today.