Pancreitus

Guest's review of Chappie Original Dog Food

“Pancreitus”

Written on: 26/11/2012

My border Collie has just gone down with Pancreatitis after being clear for 2 years. That is why we went to Chappie then. So now we have this "new improved" Chappie and he gets Pancreatitis again. Coincidence? Pancreatitis is deadly and can cause £1000s at the Vets, well that's if you have insurance ...
Why change something that is not broke ? Really to save money of course !!

Elrhia's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2012

OMG!!! our lab x had pancreatitis 2 years ago, went onto Chappie with no problems, then they improve it (I even phoned them to make sure it was the same ingredients and they said "yes"). Now this past week he has been in the vets seriously ill, although they say its not is pancreas, its his liver, but he wont touch Chappie any more, at present on rice and chicken .. I tend to think the same x